CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My name is Jewel. Welcome to my blog!

In this blog I will post about my horsey-life, the chronicle of how our family went from no horses to five horses in the span of seven years, and how I stay sane with three horse-crazy kids. I called it "Green Broke" because at one time I started out green AND cash-broke (still feel that way). Come along for the ride!

To meet our cast of characters, read this post.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

History: And then "Spirit" came along

[This is an installment in "How we got into horses". See right sidebar for other posts.]



You know, the Dreamworks movie about a buckskin mustang named Spirit. It came out in 2002. Sierra, my oldest daughter, was 7. She loved that movie, gobbled it up and begged to watch it over and over.


She discovered a new passion: horses; mustangs in particular.

0 comments: